Sunday, March 24, 2013

Move On

Life is moving on. 

So i was once a blogger, kental jugak sampai ada post hari-hari. Satu hari entri menyayat hati, satu hari entri gembira sekali. But never was proud of what I have shared, not now. Mungkin sbb sekarang share ape-ape pon dah tak ada orang kesah. Yeap, life is all about moving on. 

I have had my ups and downs, my unforgetable moments and times where I regret the most. There was a second where I dont want it to happen. Or one day I'll never let go. But still, life means letting go and moving forward. 

Kalau hidup seindah pengujung sebuah novel, wow. Enuff said. Memang WOW! Tapi, siapalah kita untuk tahu satu-satu kisah penghujung yang telah ditetapkan oleh Pencipta Yang Esa. Doa, berdoa dan berdoa supaya yang dilakarkan itu yang terbaik untuk kita. Amin.

Ada satu kejadian, buat saya betul-betul berhati-hati dalam berkongsi. Kongsi apa sahaja. My trust was robbed, and everything changed since then. Banyak perkara kita akan belajar, melalui banyak cara. Kadang-kadang kita disakiti, atau kadang-kadang tak sedar kita yang menyakiti. I was being true to myself and I trusted the wrong person. Its my fault anyway, tapi apa yang nak jadi, sudahpun terjadi. I just hope one day they'll realize.....InsyaAllah. 

So, after that incident, no matter how strong the urge to blog or to share status or news, I'd be thinking twice, or maybe thrice, or until I gave up. In my thoughts, there is no point of sharing, if people is not listening or any of what I have shared is going to be manipulated, seriously, I was hopeless. There were nothing to defense myself. Words are as sharp as blade. True indeed, they give you the deepest cuts and you will never know when the wound will heal. I learnt that. Yes. 

Betapa besarnya kuasa Allah, I finally have stopped thinking about that. At last, I saw what was coming. He wanted to give me an exit, a purpose to start new. Alhamdulillah, like the old saying, 'Every cloud has a silver lining'. I have seen mine, maybe for now. I am totally blessed and grateful. And the most important thing I learnt is, MOVE ON. No one ever bothered if you're dumped, or hopeless, or have given up. Nobody cares. Thus, the only thing you have to do is stand up and start new all over again. What dont kill you, make you stronger. Believe me, much much stronger. 

Sedih bukan kepalang, 
Tetapi tiada yang memandang,
Lihatlah diri lihatlah alam,
Hiduplah dalam terang, lupakan yang kelam. 

Lillahi ta'alaa




Special thanks to my lovely husband, family and friends for all the supports you have given me. 
I love you. 

No comments: